Wainlands grille types & specifications
- All grille types can be used for walls, cabinet tops, ceilings, or floors (reinforcement may be needed for floor application).
- All types can be used for either supply or return.
- All types can be made to order in any feasable size. There are no "stock" sizes except Wainlands Standard in Stock 15° Bar Grilles.
- No grilles are made with dampers (operable louvers). It is possible to add this feature onto certain grilles.
- Amount of open area required depends on HVAC system. Forced air generally requires more than radiant systems.
- Constructed from individual round spindles fastened to an outer angle. Frame is similar to the type B frame for bar grilles.
- These grilles have zero degree deflection.
- See page 13 ( pdf catalog ) for illustrations & details.